Leadership and Ethical Decision-Making Unit 4 Individual Project- “Communication and Collaboration” – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Excelsior Writers – Place your Order Now
Note: All character and company names are fictional and are not intended to depict any actual person or business.
Theresa and Mike fully support creating a code of conduct for the merged organization. They have asked the consultant to recommend how they should approach the code of conduct development, especially given the need to coalesce the merged companies into one team with a shared mission and values.
Prepare your response to their request. Address the following and any additional topics you believe are important:
- What process should be used to identify the relevant elements to include in the code of conduct? Apply concepts from the course readings to support your recommendation.
- Who should be involved, and why?
- What is the role of leadership in developing the code of conduct?
- Consider leadership styles, communication, decision-making approach, and collaboration, along with any other issues you deem relevant.
- What ongoing processes and leadership actions are important to ensure long-term awareness of and compliance with the code of conduct?
- Identify an area about which you would like additional information to fully respond to the request for the recommended approach to develop a code of conduct. Research peer-reviewed journals in the library to learn more about that area. Apply concepts from at least 1 article that you researched to the development of your recommendation.
THE DELIVERABLE LENGTH FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IS 500-700 WORDS AND MUST BE IN APA FORMAT
The materials found in the M.U.S.E. may help you with this assignment, such as the audio files Clearer Definitions Needed and Terminating Factors. These files provide real-world experiences, which may help you with this assignment.