MGT5100 SU Industry Evolution and Strategic Change Questions – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Excelsior Writers – Place your Order Now
One of management’s greatest challenges is to ensure that the enterprise adapts to its environment and to the changes occurring within that environment. Change in the industry environment is driven by the forces of technology, consumer need, politics, economic growth and a host of other influences. To prepare for this assignment, review the required readings (chapter 5 from textbook) and read the following two articles.
MacLean, D & Maclntosh, R. (2012). Strategic change as creative action. International change management, 4.1. 80-97. Available via this link:
Cascio, W.F & Montealegre, R. (2016). How technology is changing work and organizations.The Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior.3:349–75. 10.1146/annurev-orgpsych-041015-062352.
Both are attached..
- Track an organizational change process that you have experienced or have researched. What tools were used to manage the change? What else could have been done to generate a willingness to change?
- Choose an industry facing fundamental technology change (e.g. the recorded music industry vs digital technology, computer software vs open-source, newspapers vs the Internet, corporate IT services vs cloud computing…). In relation to one leading player in the industry, discuss the problems posed by the new technology.
- Student must apply APA style.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook along with at least 4 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
Write at least 5 pages in length, excluding the title page, abstract and required reference page, which are never a part of the minimum content requirements.