Phoenix Role of Nurses in Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases Paper – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Excelsior Writers – Place your Order Now
Understanding diseases present within the community allows public health nurses to prioritize health promotion and disease prevention strategies.
Analyze infectious diseases by:
- Defining epidemiology, outbreak, incidence, and prevalence
- Evaluating the role of nursing in epidemiology
- Evaluating current infectious diseases locally, statewide, and nationally
- Associating three of the most current infectious diseases with Healthy People 2020 objectives
- Analyzing evidence-based practices aimed at reducing infectious diseases
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 875-word paper
- Another format approved by your instructor
Cite a minimum of three scholarly sources.
Include an APA-formatted reference page.